Jollydays Luxury Camping
Camping in the Great British outdoors - the romance of getting back to nature, breathtaking countryside, songs around the campfire, starlit walks, and jolly japes on endless sunny days! The reality however is often very different, soul destroying tinned or dehydrated meat, deflating airbeds, damp sleeping bags and permafrost on your toes - in summer! Well now there's an alternative... Welcome to Jollydays, where we believe there's no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate camping facilities. Out go nylon sleeping bags and in come four poster beds, chandeliers and sofas by the fire.We offer three grades of tent, "Deluxe Tents and Lodge Tents" with internal toilets and showers and "Bell Tents" that use the toilet and shower blocks. Everything is pre-erected and included. All you need to bring is towels and food (although food is available onsite and close by).To be met on arrival please arrive before 6:30pm (Tents available from 4pm).
Location of Jollydays Luxury Camping,
From A166 Bridlington Road, turn off to Buttercrambe after passing Gate Helmsley on the way to Stamford Bridge. Follow the road for approx 1 mile, pass through Woodland and entrance is signposted down the lane across a field.
Jollydays Luxury Camping on Twitter
- RT @BBC6Breakfast: HOORAY for FRIDAY!26 May at 06:38
- There are soooo many gorgeous places to eat nearby if you fancy getting off site for a while - check out our #topten https://t.co/JC1EtiM3a725 May at 19:37
- RT @musingsnmore: Cuddle round the campfire and enjoy the tranquility at @JollydaysCampin https://t.co/73EbauBvJt @BloggingConnect https://…25 May at 19:36
- RT @musingsnmore: Do you need to get away from it all? Read all about our fabulous @JollydaysCampin escape https://t.co/m3EmmD9qO7 @Bloggin…25 May at 06:46
- RT @musingsnmore: We ran away from the world and lost ourselves at the beautiful @JollydaysCampin https://t.co/T06Egi1E56 @BloggingConnect…25 May at 06:45
What's nearby Jollydays Luxury Camping,
The Crown and Cushion is a traditional village inn located on the main street in Welburn, 5 miles fr...
7.18 mile(s) away.
The Blacksmiths Arms is a 300 year old country pub situated in the pretty rural village of Westow be...
6.12 mile(s) away.
Built in the 1700s as a coaching inn and now over 250 years old The Blacksmiths Arms has retained ...
4.13 mile(s) away.
5.97 mile(s) away.
Sandburn Hall set amongst lakes and woodland on the outskirts of York. A unique venue with a fresh...
3.44 mile(s) away.
Yorkshire Rapeseed Oil available for online shopping and exhibited at local markets and trade show...
7.96 mile(s) away.
Use the form below to search fantastic deals on Ryedale Hotels, B&Bs, Self-catering accommodation.
Things to do during your stay
Please use the form below to find attractions in Ryedale.
What's On during your stay
Please use the form below to find events in Ryedale.