Jollydays Luxury Camping
Camping in the Great British outdoors - the romance of getting back to nature, breathtaking countryside, songs around the campfire, starlit walks, and jolly japes on endless sunny days! The reality however is often very different, soul destroying tinned or dehydrated meat, deflating airbeds, damp sleeping bags and permafrost on your toes - in summer! Well now there's an alternative... Welcome to Jollydays, where we believe there's no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate camping facilities. Out go nylon sleeping bags and in come four poster beds, chandeliers and sofas by the fire.We offer three grades of tent, "Deluxe Tents and Lodge Tents" with internal toilets and showers and "Bell Tents" that use the toilet and shower blocks. Everything is pre-erected and included. All you need to bring is towels and food (although food is available onsite and close by).To be met on arrival please arrive before 6:30pm (Tents available from 4pm).
Location of Jollydays Luxury Camping,
From A166 Bridlington Road, turn off to Buttercrambe after passing Gate Helmsley on the way to Stamford Bridge. Follow the road for approx 1 mile, pass through Woodland and entrance is signposted down the lane across a field.
Jollydays Luxury Camping on Twitter
- RT @hellolillovely: https://t.co/XdAFEpdIq7 … … Holiday Inspiration Ft @JollydaysCampin @NorthShireGHF @forestholidays @theoldstationuk @pi…19 Apr at 19:41
- RT @TwoJaysCatering: Do you have a holiday let, or glamping site near York, or know anyone that does? Two Jays Catering can offer different…18 Apr at 18:32
- RT @TwoJaysCatering: I know that it's not BBQ time yet, but as we don't get that many sunny days, make sure you are ready for when the sun…13 Apr at 17:41
- RT @TwoJaysCatering: It's a bit early for the camp fire to be lit, but back to Jollydays this morning with another full English breakfast f…13 Apr at 17:41
- RT @3_little_ladies: Looking for your next escape? We LOVED Glamping with at Jollydays in Yorkshire last year: https://t.co/YsUStpy3Of @nor…06 Apr at 08:22
What's nearby Jollydays Luxury Camping,
The Crown and Cushion is a traditional village inn located on the main street in Welburn, 5 miles fr...
7.18 mile(s) away.
5.97 mile(s) away.
Quarmby's Coffee House and Delicatessen strive to offer the finest local ingredients from specialist...
7.08 mile(s) away.
The Blacksmiths Arms is a 300 year old country pub situated in the pretty rural village of Westow be...
6.12 mile(s) away.
American resturant located on the A64....
3.29 mile(s) away.
Yorkshire Rapeseed Oil available for online shopping and exhibited at local markets and trade show...
7.96 mile(s) away.
Use the form below to search fantastic deals on Ryedale Hotels, B&Bs, Self-catering accommodation.
Things to do during your stay
Please use the form below to find attractions in Ryedale.
What's On during your stay
Please use the form below to find events in Ryedale.