Use the form below to search fantastic deals on Ryedale Hotels, B&Bs, Self-catering accommodation.
Things to do during your stay
Please use the form below to find attractions in Ryedale.
What's On during your stay
Please use the form below to find events in Ryedale.
Cycling Holidays and Guided Rides
Cycling Holidays & Guided Rides
- Big Bear Bikes in Pickering offers guiding on 2-3 hour easy loops to full day epics, as well as skills instruction.
- Bike the Moors: self-led and social guided rides exploring the North York Moors' magnificent landscape, and also relaxed biking holidays, with accommodation in their own detached self-catering cottage.
- Chasing Trails: guided mountain biking, skills and maintenance courses with a qualified Mountain Bike Leader, 1:1 tuition a specialty, monthly evening rides and mountain bike retreats exploring mountain biking and spirituality, time to ride, relax, reflect and recharge.
- Dalby Bike Barn in Dalby Forest near Pickering offers a full range of CTC approved maintenance, coaching and skills courses, including women only options, bike hire, guided rides. Tuesday evenings are their free shop social ride, probably the biggest social ride in the country, with four-five different groups depending on ability.
- EDS Bikes near Scarborough is a specialist bike shop that also offers an 'Intro to bike packing' - a two day guided trip around the North York Moors.
- Forest Holidays: stay at one of the luxury cabins at Cropton or Keldy forests in the North York Moors National Park, and enjoy their traffic-free woodland cycling trails, guided tours, and guest bike hire, including child tag-a-longs and balance bikes. From both Cropton and Keldy you can pick up cycle trails into the wider cycling landscape, including the 150 mile Moors to Sea network.
- Gone Mountain Biking in Pickering offers amazing riding in the National Park, including skills coaching in Dalby Forest, with tailor-made guided bike holidays – both on and off-road - and accommodation in their own B&B and plenty of local knowledge. They also offer cycle maintenance courses, so there’s no excuses…
- Let's Bike provide guided rides, on and off-road, bikeability and balanceability skills training, with bike hire also available.
- Lost Earth Adventures is based in York, and offers guiding and fun mountain-biking days out for anyone to join.
- Northern Ride in Malton provides social rides every Wednesday evening, starting from their new bike shop based in the market square and riding in several groups to suit different abilities.
- Scoot Cycling Holidays based in York, offers fully supported cycling holidays, including a new 'Pedal & Ride' 3-day adventure combining cycling through the North York Moors' dales and coast with a trip on the heritage steam train.
- Sutton Bank Bikes at Sutton Bank National Park Centre has direct access to bridleway trails, minor roads and off-road routes, providing guided rides, bespoke days, and women only courses.
- Van Meerbeeck Mountain Bike Coaching provide mountain bike coaching skills especially for women, with coach Karen Van Meerbeeck, former National Champion and top professional mountain biker, based in the heart of the North York Moors. Kids' mountain bike skills sessions available too.
- York Cycling Tour offers guided tours of the historic city, taking you into the hidden nooks & crannies you won’t see on a typical bus or walking tour.
- Yorkshire Mountain Biking is based on the edge of the North York Moors and Howardian Hills, guided rides, instruction and holidays for all abilities, including a three-day Moor to Sea route; mountain bike sales and bike servicing too.
- Bike friendly bases: If you're looking to make a longer stay of it and bringing your own bike, CTC's Cyclist Welcome scheme lists 100 bike friendly places in North Yorkshire.